How I Have Lost 1 Pound of Fat EVERY Day

Thank you so much for checking out my tutorial how to lose one pound of fat a day. First of all, I can´t stress this enough – never risk your health in order to lose weight. It is simply not worth it. Secondly, this is my personal story, I can´t guarantee that this would work for you exactly how it worked for me. And last but not least – this method for losing weight is very simple, very effective, yet very hard to complete. It takes lots of dedication and will power. So are you ready?

Let´s break it down. One pound of fat is approximately 3500 calories. That means you have to create deficit of 3500 calories. That is a LOT. How can this be done?

Well, when it comes to shedding extra pounds, you have really only three options:

  1. Cut your energy intakes.

  2. Move a little.

  3. Combination of the two.


When you start to starve yourself, you will lose weight but eventually your body will become so weak and sick. Why? Because no car can run without any gas in the tank, right? So starving yourself is not an option.

So what about working out? This is a great plan and your body will certainly appreciate it. But when you are monitoring your weight loss journey through certain apps like Runtastic, you start to realize that you have to work out really HARD to burn those nasty calories. And then you ask yourself. Is that bag of potato chips really worth of 40 minutes of running? You would have to be professional athelete and exercise couple of hours a day to burn that junk food.

What I did was mixing both of these methods and I started to lose fat really fast. Every day I was one pound lighter and I feel great.

So, these are steps you need to do and repeat.

Calculate your BMR – for example you can use this calculator: http://www.calculator.net/bmr-calculator.html

At the beginning of my journey mine was: 1717 calories. This is amount of calories my body needs and burns every day for simply keeping me alive. When I consume less calories that my body needs – I lose weight. When I eat more than I need, I gain weight. It is simple as that.

I cut back my energy intake on 700 calories (please don´t do this for a long time, because you can hurt yourself). That left me with deficit of 1000 calories and I simply add to my everyday routine 4 workouts where I burned 500 calories during every session. (So that is deficit of 3000 calories in total) How did I achieve that? Lots and lots of cardio – running, jumping, dancing swimming and changing routines so that my body didn´t get bored.

Let me tell you – this method is brutal but it is very effective. When you need to shed couple of pounds quickly, this is way to go. I don´t think that you can be on this kind of brutal regime for a long time. But what I recommend is to alternate your days with this method and having days off. This way you can lose up to 3-4 pounds of fat in a week.

I hope it will work for you and you will achieve body of your dreams soon :)

GOOD LUCK!

Michelle

lose 1 pound a day, lose 1 pound a day diet menu, lose 1 pound a day diet and exercise, lose 1 pound a day diet, lose 1 pound a day exercise, lose 1 pound a day workout, how to lose a pound a day, how to lose 7 pounds in 7 days, how to lose 7 pounds in 7 days exercise, lose 7 pounds a week diet menu, lose 0,5 kg a day, lose 0,5 kg a day diet menu, lose 0,5 kg a day diet and exercise, lose 0,5 kg a day diet, lose 0,5 kg a day exercise, lose 0,5 kg a day workout, how to lose 0,5 kg a day